Stories by Ellen Martin
- A Valley Family History Read the Story
- Exploring the Nimbus Fish Hatchery Read the Story
- Glamping in Gold Country Read the Story
- Birds, Goats and Beer in Placer County Read the Story
- Turtle Bay: A Wonder-Full Place for Kids Read the Story
Ellen Martin is a social media and communications consultant specializing in water, agriculture and local government. A third-generation Northern Californian, she loves showing her two children all the hidden treasures throughout our great state and helping them grow an appreciation for the food, the land, the water, the animals and the people that make the Sacramento Valley such a great place to live.